We are pleased to inform you that we are certified SQNPI, the natural choice of a voluntary and committed path.
The “Integrated National quality system” certificate certifies that our cellar respects the environment, both in the vineyards and in its wines, through the integrated fight with low environmental impact. Read more
Sabato 9 e Domenica 10 novembre 2019, torna Cantine Aperte a San Martino in FVG, un’occasione unica e speciale per gustare in modo differente i nostri vini autoctoni e riscoprirli in abbinamento alla gastronomia regionale.
Vi aspettiamo numerosi!
Cantine Aperte in San Martino, a unique and special occasion to taste our native wines in a different way and rediscover them in combination with regional gastronomy, takes place Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 November 2019.
We are waiting for you!
On October 14 and 15 we will be in Autochtona with our wines from native Friuli grape varieties:
• Igp Venezia Giulia Sciaglìn 2018 100% White grape variety Sciaglìn
• Igp Venezia Giulia Ucelùt “Sottocolli” 2018 100% White grape variety Ucelùt
• Igp Venezia Giulia Blanc Di Rugel 2018 100% White grape variety dry Ucelùt
• Igp Tre Venezie Piculìt Neri 2018 100% Red grape variety Piculìt Neri
• Igp Tre Venezie Piculìt Neri “La Santissima” 2018 100% Red grape variety Piculìt Neri
Our Ucelùt “Sottocolli” 2018 is taking part to the “Best Sweet Wine” award.
We can’t wait to be there, don’t miss it!
On Friday 9 and Saturday 10 August Grado‘s boardwalk lights up with lights, sounds and colors for Calici di Stelle, unmissable event for winelovers.
Dedicated to wine and regional products tastings, with pleasant matches between the flavours of the territory, culture and art, the event will have us among the “Stars” of its heavens. Read more
Vinitaly, the Italian trade fair of the wine world, will take place from 7 to 10 April in Verona. Read more